|How do I register?
- Online Registration: You can self register for classes 24 by 7 at uncw.augusoft.net, click 'Sign in' on the top menu bar. If this is your first time registering on this site, click 'Create New Student Profile' and build your own account. Next, click 'All Classes' on the menu bar to browse through our online catalog. When you find a class or classes you want to take, add them to your shopping cart, when all classes are in the shopping cart you can complete your registration via our secure web site.
- By Phone: Call our office at 910-962-3195. Be sure to have your credit card available and be ready to provide us with the card number and card expiration date.
How will I know if I got into a class?
When you self-register, after completing your credit card payment, you are registered and will receive a class confirmation and transaction receipt via email.
If you register by phone or mail and you include an email address, you will receive an email confirmation and transaction receipt once your registration is processed. If you do not provide an email address, we do/do not send a confirmation by mail. You can confirm your registration by calling 910-962-3195.
What are your refund policies?
Refund policies may vary according to class type. Our general policy requires that we be notified at least 3 days prior to the class start date in order to qualify for a refund. For refund policy details on specific classes please call 910-962-3195.
What if I cannot attend a course as planned?
If you need to withdraw from a class you, must notify us at 910-962-3195 or by email at email@example.com at least 3 days before the class starts to be eligible for a refund / receive a refund if applicable.
When there is low enrollment are classes cancelled?
In most cases we require at minumum number of students for a class to run. You will be notified by email or telephone if your class is cancelled. UNC Wilmington reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient enrollment. If we have to cancel your class, you can request a full refund of your paid fee or transfer to another course of your choice, space permitting.
When is a class cancelled?
UNC Wilmington makes every effort to maintain the schedule of courses as announced in our catalog. However, we reserve the right to cancel courses, change instructors, switch rooms, and combine classes when necessary without previous announcement. UNC Wilmington is not bound by printing errors in our publication.
How do I use this website?
- Browse our catalog online: Click 'All Classes' in the menu bar. Peruse by content area, search by keywords in the class name or description, and/or search by course number or class ID. Full class descriptions can be found by clicking the class name.
- Request a printed catalog: Click the 'Send Me a Catalog' in the menu bar to provide us with your mailing address and we will send you a catalog.
- Sign in: If you are new to our site, you must create a new studetn profile. Creation of a profie provides you with your own personal, password-protected account. Having an account will allow you to register online and track your class registrations. Click 'Login/Create Account' and follow the prompts.
When building your profile, items marked with a red asterisk are required. We highly recommend using your email address as your login. The demographic information collected is optional, and is used by the college strictly for planning and statistical purposes. You will receive a copy of your username and password via email for future reference.
Once you create your profile (and on subsequent visits after you sign in), you will see menu options that allow you to edit your profile, check your current registrations, and view your transactions and transcript.
- Register Online: Browse through the catalog, when you find a class you are interested in, click 'add to cart', continue shopping and when you are finished, from the shopping cart, click 'check out'. Read and agree to the class refund policy, and click 'check out' again. Complete your registration on our secure site with your credit card. You can print your transaction receipt and class confirmation for your records in addition will receive a class confirmation and transaction receipt via email.
How do I print a receipt?
To print a receipt for any classes, just sign in and select 'My Transactions' from the top menu bar and locate the class. Under 'Action', select 'Print View' and print your receipt.
How do I update my profile?
You may edit or update your student profile at any time. After signing in, access the link entitled 'My Profile' to change any of the information. Click 'Edit' at the bottom of the page. You may then edit any the profile fields. When you are finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit'.
What are your policies for payment of fees?
When you self-register payment is by credit card only; we accept: MasterCard or VISA. We do accept payment by check however, this requires you to call in your registration and be billed for your classes.
How do I know if there is space available?
If a class is already filled a waiting list button appears and you have the option of placing yourself on the waiting list. If a seat becomes available we will contact you.
If I am not sure what class to take, who can help me?
We have a number of program planners who would be happy to answer your questions. Please contact us at 910-962-3195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect you to the right person.